Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Friday, November 06, 2009

If You, My God, Are Here

With Me Here (sketch) With Me Here

"With Me Here" - March 14 & May 9, 2009

Talk with me, Lord, Yourself reveal
Here as I live and move
Speak to my heart and let me feel
The burning of Your love

With You conversing I forget
All time and toil and care
Labor is rest and pain is sweet
If You, my God, are here

Here then, my God, graciously stay
And make my heart rejoice
My bounding heart with Yours will sway
As I hear Your sweet voice

You call me, Lord, to seek Your face
'Tis all I wish to seek
To attend the whispers of Your grace
And hear You in me speak

Let this my every hour employ
Till I Your glory see
Enter into my Master's joy
And find my heaven in You
- Charles Wesley (adapted)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home