Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wash Over Me

Wash Over Me

Come and be
Wash over me
I open my heart to You alone
When I am weak
You meet my need
Finish the work You've started here

And I lift my life to You now
I raise my voice to sing your praise
I will follow Your command

Find me here
Calm my fear
Strengthening hope inside my heart
Teach me Lord
To know Your word
Let it be alive in me
Alive in me

- "Come and Be" by Matt Brouwer

1 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2009 1:57 PM, Anonymous Y.K. said…

    Everyday I rest in Jesus, because I trust Him. Sometimes I have little faith, He still shows His mercy and aboudant grace on me. He is so wonderfu.

    Maranatha.

    Sheryl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home