Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spirit of God

(Holy) Spirit of God
Spirit of God
You live in me
And I live by You


You're the breath and
Heart of God and
You're His love, yeah
Holy Spirit of God
You're around me
And You're in me
And I find I'm
I am resting in You

My escape from
Sin's addiction
You're the peace that
Jesus died to give me
My witness of
The God of love
And His Son who
Died and rose for us all

You're my teacher
My counselor
And You always
Heal my wounded heart
So I'm learning
To walk in You
Holy Spirit
You are Eden in me

1 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2009 4:17 PM, Anonymous Ramone said…

    This is the original version:

    Spirit of God
    Spirit of God
    You are in me
    And I am in You


    You're the breath and
    Heart of God and
    You're His love
    Holy Spirit of God
    You're around me
    And You're in me
    And I find I'm
    I am resting in You

    Spirit of God
    Spirit of God
    You are in me
    And I am in You


    You're the presence
    And the life that
    Jesus died to
    Died to give to me free
    You're my witness
    of God and His love
    And His Son who
    Gave His life for my sins

    Spirit of God
    Spirit of God
    You are in me
    And I am in You


    Always with me
    Lovingly teaching
    And counseling me
    Holy Spirit of God
    You're not silent
    You speak to me
    And You heal me
    Holy Spirit of God

    Spirit of God
    Spirit of God
    You are in me
    And I am in You


    My safe haven
    And my shelter
    My escape and
    You're my freedom from sin
    You're the peace that
    Jesus promised
    the Sabbath rest and
    You are Eden in me

    Spirit of God
    Spirit of God
    You are in me
    And I am in You


    (I might make a rap version fo this in the future, ha! But not with me rapping!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home