Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In Your Sea

"Come Rest" (click to read the story of this picture)

All that I have is You
I have nothing if not You
I leave all my land behind me
I cast myself into Your sea

You are my rest
You are my sea
You are my life
In You I am free
All You want me to see
All You want me to be
I will see, and I will be
Because it's You carrying me

Forever I know
I will be
Lost in Your love
At rest in Your sea
...Carry me, carry me
In Your sea, in Your sea
Fill the earth, fill the earth
With Your glory, with Your glory.

1 Comments:

  • At January 17, 2009 5:58 PM, Anonymous Cherry said…

    I just recently finished reading C. S. Lewis' book "Peralandra." In it he depicts a world peopled by creatures who have not rebelled against God. He has placed them on water and has told them that they must not live on the "fixed lands." They are completely dependent on God. When a man comes into their world the first thing he tempts them to do is to go to the fixed lands where they can have a "more secure" future. It reminds me of your song. We run to the "fixed lands" where we believe we are safer than we are in the open sea of His love. I love the poem/song. Cherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home