Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Timo!


Hey, you didn't tell me you brought the camera...!

It's hot! The rainy season is over, but has graciously left us (dumped, actually) much heat and humidity. There's more wind outside than inside, so sometimes we go up to the roof to escape the heat, depending on the time of day and where the sun is. Yoko is building up a cute little garden there, so it's nice to hang out there sometimes. I need to do that more!

I'd like to thank the American people for electing me...

On July 1st we took Timo up there and taught him how to sit in his little chair. It was a new experience for him, and I think he got a kick out of it.

AAAAH!  I did it! Mwahaha, the world is mine!

Recently he's been expanding his crazy facial vocabulary. Click on the picture to see the insanity up close, hehe.

Neeigh! Ribbit! Woof! Meow! Cackle?

Here he is playing with an animal puzzle our friend Dara got him.

Don't let my serious face fool you -- I'm excited, really!

Depending on how hot the day is, we try not to use too much A/C. But sometimes we have to give in! On this particular day (July 11th) we sweated it out using the fans. Yoko took this picture of me sitting next to Timo while he enjoyed watching the children's programming on NHK.

6 Comments:

  • At July 21, 2008 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud of the love in your face as you raise your family.

    your papa

     
  • At July 21, 2008 4:56 PM, Blogger Leila said…

    I still can't tell who he looks like... you or Yoko. I honestly think he looks like a Japanese version of you. :D haha

    Thanks so much for sharing!! what a blessing!

     
  • At July 21, 2008 9:30 PM, Anonymous Cindy said…

    Ramone and Yoko...What a beautiful boy!...What a beautiful family you are!
    Love,
    Cindy

     
  • At July 21, 2008 9:34 PM, Anonymous Cherry said…

    Your Timo (and Yoko) is adorable. His face is so alive.
    Cherry

     
  • At July 21, 2008 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Timo's soooo cute!!!
    So happy to see he's playing with the toy!

    Dara

     
  • At July 22, 2008 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ramone and Yoko--you have such a darling child! I agree that he looks like both of you. He has a very expressive face--wonder where he gets that?! It's good to see pics of you all--give my love to Yoko,please!

    Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home