Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Monday, July 14, 2008

More Than My Master (O My Husband!)

No One Like You

The Bridegroom:
O My precious dove, My forsaken one
Hurt and desolate, hear Me call in love
You have ravished and so enthralled this King
I gave My life for you, so that you might sing

My beloved, O My beloved
More than your Master
I am your Lover


In your deserts and valleys of trouble
Know My heart for you is unshakeable
And through brokenness you will be restored
Washed and radiant, honored by your Lord

And forever I'll look into your eyes
O My ransomed love
My beloved bride

The Bride:
Precious Son of God, the forsaken One
Desolate for me, I hear Your cry of love
You have ravished and enthralled me, my King
I give my life to You, and to You I sing

O my Husband, O my Husband
More than my Master
You are my Lover


In my deserts and valleys of trouble
I know Your heart for me is unshakeable
And through brokenness I will be restored
Washed and radiant, honoring my Lord

And forever I'll look into Your eyes
As Your ransomed love
Your beloved bride

2 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2008 1:39 PM, Anonymous Ramone said…

    From brother Elton Leka in Albania:

    *****

    Hi Brother Ramone

    The words of this song come from eternity and go to eternity.These do not belong to this world, but are part of an eternal dialogue that goes on between Jesus and His lovely Bride, for whom He gave everything.

    This Bride may look not so beautiful during this earthly journey in the eyes of the men, but in His eyes She is everything. She goes through so much brokeness and going through that, She learns more and more to trust in Her Lovely Husband, to keep the eyes fixed upon Him and Him alone, She learns to listen to His opinion about Her, She learn to view Herself through His eyes, She learns to make Him everything. She learns to believe that the blood that was shed on the cross has made Her forever clean, to learn that the water that was shed from the open side of Her Lovely Husband was the living water where and only where She can find Her source of life, ovecoming the thirst.

    Thanks Brother.

    Please share with us everything that the Lord gives to you

    Elton

     
  • At July 17, 2008 1:43 PM, Anonymous Ramone said…

    I use this "combined" version for just worshiping Him -- this is how it was originally written, too:

    *****

    O My precious dove, My forsaken one
    Hurt and desolate, hear Me call in love
    You have ravished and so enthralled this King
    I gave My life for you, so that you might sing

    O my Husband
    O my Husband
    More than my Master
    You are my Lover


    In your deserts and valleys of trouble
    Know My heart for you is unshakeable
    And through brokenness you will be restored
    Washed and radiant, honored by your Lord

    And forever I'll look into Your eyes
    As Your ransomed love
    Your beloved bride

     

Post a Comment

<< Home