Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Your Blood


I'm broken because Your blood is my life
And I realize blood should stay inside
But Your blood came to me so unnaturally
Poured out in pain, through violence and shame

How can I sing, how can I speak
of Your blood so easily?
I look upon You, You whom I pierced
And I just glimpse Father's grief
Broken, I accept that this was for me
And I'm alive eternally
Because Your blood was spilled for me
Because Your blood was spilled for me


I will be grateful, I will live in Your joy
In the gift that You've given me
That You gave to me for free
But let me mourn for You, Lord
'Cause for You it was not free
Unlock my heart to see You
Give me grace to weep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home