Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yeshua, Shabbat Shalom

Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua, Shabbat shalom
Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua, Shabbat shalom

Yeshua, Yeshua
Shabbat, Shabbat shalom
Yeshua, Yeshua
Shabbat, Shabbat shalom


Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua, Shabbat shalom

=======

Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua has brought shalom
Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua has brought shalom

Yeshua, Yeshua
Yeshua brought shalom
Yeshua, Yeshua
Yeshua brought shalom


Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua has brought shalom

=======

Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua is my shalom
Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua is my shalom

Yeshua, Yeshua
Yeshua my shalom
Yeshua, Yeshua
Yeshua my shalom


Shabbat shalom, Shabbat shalom
Moshiach Yeshua is my shalom

_____________________________________

Once when I was holding my infant son and singing him to sleep, I wanted to worship God and wanted to sing that "Shabbat shalom" song, but I just couldn't sing it... it was like trying to make a "holy day" special but was my own effort. It was too much mental gymnastics to celebrate something that was in the past. As I realized that and prayed about it, new words came and I could worship Him in the fulfillment, in the life and light! We live in the Sabbath-rest today, we live in the fulfillment, we live in Jesus! Bless you in His peace today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home