Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Surrender All

All to Jesus, I surrender
All to You I freely give
I will ever love and trust You
In Your presence daily live

I surrender all
I surrender all
All to You, my blessèd Savior
I surrender all


All for me Jesus surrendered
On Yourself You took my shame
On Your nail-scarred hands forever
Lovingly You wrote my name

You surrendered all
You surrendered all
All for me, my blessèd Savior
You surrendred all


_____________________________________

This is an adaption of the beautiful hymn by Judson W. VanDeventer. I wrote the second verse when overwhelmed at how much He has loved us and how He has surrendered everything for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home