Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Your Presence Changes My World (original)

What can I say to You, Lord
How can I describe how You touch me
And how wonderful You are
My words cannot tell Your awesomeness
All that I can do is bow and thank You
Over and over again (because)

Your love makes my heart soar
Your joy makes me smile
Your face melts me with Your love
You surround me and grace my life
Your presence changes my world

Sometimes I get so down, Lord
I fall and I don't know what to do
But I am not lost in You
You lift up my eyes to see that You died
And 'cause of Your blood I sit at Your side
My sin's finished 'cause You're alive (because)

Your blood washed my heart clean
Your words and voice soothe my soul
When You gaze on me all my fears melt
Your sacrifice brought me peace
Your presence has changed my world

And I'll bow before You, Lord
And I will worship You
I will adore You in love
In love for all eternity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home