Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Deep


Picture - 'Going Deeper' - click for more on this picture

Your love is an ocean
Its depth beyond knowing
Your call to me is
Come in, come deep
I want to go deep, Lord
I want to go deep
In Your ocean of love, Lord
In the ocean of You
So take me now deeper
In Your heart I pray
To know the fullness of
Your love in Your Son
I want to go deep, Lord
I want to go deep
In Your ocean of love, Lord
In the ocean of You

Oh take me now deeper
Deeper in Your heart
In the depths of Your love, Lord
In the depths of Your Son

1 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2008 3:16 AM, Anonymous Dave Scriven said…

    Hi Ramone,

    I love the painting on your blog of the guy going deep. Reminds me of going deep with Jesus and His people. I placed this picture on my Bible Blog today at www.wordtraveler.org for Thursday August 7th posting. I hope that is OK. Did you paint this? I gave you credit and linked to your blog for my readers.

    Let me know if that is OK.

    Your Brother in Christ,
    Dave Scriven
    www.wordtraveler.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home