Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Funny Faces


A sudden fit of inspiration on Day 8...



"Look, I can make my mouth disappear!"



"If I go like this it makes my face look smaller!"



"Now I look like I'm pouting (but I'm not, fooled you!)"



"Innocent bird."



"Yeah, boyyyyy!"



"Don't leave, Papa!"



"Banzai!"



(Day 12) "Break it down, homey."



"Mischief managed." (Day 19)



"Elf? Hobbit? You decide." (Day 20)

1 Comments:

  • At August 09, 2007 3:16 AM, Blogger Kamsin said…

    Hey Ramone!

    That's one seriously cute baby! I can't remember if I ever congratulated you guys (I'm so bad at things like that)! I'm sure you're life's changed so much since Timothy was born! Sounds like you're enjoying fatherhood! No doubt he'll be embarrassed about all the photos you took of him when he's older - although I guess he's Japanese so maybe he won't have a problem with the photo thing;)!
    Anyway, hope mother and son are doing well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home