Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Catching up on Baby


Well, it's been too long since I've updated this blog! So I'm uploading pictures and will hopefully have some updates up soon. Baby Timothy is now over four months old, and as you can guess, he's changed a bit since these first photos below. So I'll try to show a bit of the changes... (and I'll try to not put too many pictures into one post so that things load up quicker!)

2 Comments:

  • At August 11, 2007 9:06 PM, Anonymous Lori Romero said…

    Hey, That's my beautiful Grandson! Isn't he great! God has blessed us all! Great pictures! Lori-Moms

     
  • At August 31, 2007 5:31 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    What a precious baby! Makes me want to just give that little muscle man a love bite, ya know what I mean!? What expressive facail features. Can see how he taks after his ma & pa! Love the pictures. Keep them coming! Hazel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home