Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

First art pics


I thought I'd put up some of the recent pictures I've posted on our art page. They're actually not new at all, but newly scanned. I call them the "first pics" because they're the first ones I got from God and did for Him. Blessings in Him!


----- On His Path ------------ Let it rain ---------------- Delight! -------


- Climb Every Mtn. ----- Come with Me ----------- Rei-hai --------


-Prophetic ministry ---------- Rest ------------------- The Rain -------

1 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2005 8:29 PM, Blogger http://kimi.puen.net said…

    hey, it's neat that you're picking up art again... actually, i don't know that you ever gave it up, but it is neat that you're newly inspired =) i think it's awesome! i really like "let it rain"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home