Fulfilled in Jesus

Our pilgrimage with our Beloved in Japan -- Yoko & Ramone on the journey with Jesus!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New Links


Super Good News is the blog of my friend Haroldo Camacho (who is the father of my bro Les Camacho). Jesus loves us and is very excited about us, and Haroldo is excited about telling you that and getting lost in Jesus' love & the freedom of the New Covenant.

Worldwide Church of God is a denomination focused on proclaiming the awesome goodness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. They have a very moving history about how they began at the outer fringes of cultic-Christianity and came to rest fully on Jesus Christ.

Jesus Otaku is going to be my second webpage (in blog format). "Otaku" means "freak" in Japanese, so roughly the page means "Jesus freak". I'm reading a few books about Japanese Christian history, and occasionally come across the stories of people like Ayako Miura. I really feel Japanese Christians, missionaries in Japan, and Christians abroad need to hear their brothers' & sisters' stories. Jesus has left some touching footprints here and has set His heart here in His children. Please pray for me as I research, read, pray and write on this page. Thanks! (And if you run across stories, please let me know so I can share them!)

1 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2005 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello.
    I am Masayuki from Woody Hut.
    I am reading your blog in my wonderful "Mannendoko" situation.
    See you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home